Wednesday 3 February 2010

Eye of the Tiger.



Picture of Enceladus.


http://pds.jpl.nasa.gov/planets/captions/saturn/encelads.htm


Ok, rocket science is about getting the necessary balance for the necessary atmospheres, how does a sphere float on the water maintaining buoyancy and volume attributes to a dimension. Building a rocket could be as simple as being an alcoholic... DDDUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!



The tree used for any future man made object would of lived it's life and given permission to be used [government legislation]. This particular tree communicated with the appropriate atmosphere before allowing any rocket building activity...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmACQKvrodM








Arnold Schwartzenegger.

I have faith that the community of California support Governor Arnold Schwartzenegger while the resource monitering of the developing California utilizes it's generic pro-activities for a developing advanced stage democracy economy.

I am totally and utterly biased favouring any and all governor Arnold Schwartnegger political decisions based upon his marraige to a Kennedy family member. I am not American, but, I'm voting for him. If you want to talk to someone about developing the space programme and continuing it to different stages thats where my vote is and firmly staying thanks. And special thanks to everyone that voted for him and will continue to, and with your support I hope we will continue to put the right pedigree in the white house.


I'm still earning my stripes sir...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTErRPuAhDY



Ohhh Gawwwd, keep your vessel on gentleman [I think I need a Saturn V... Lol... HELLO JOHN KENNEDY MR PRESIDENT SIR!!!]
I'm sure the tree's could tell us some stories if we were intelligent enough to actually respect their intelligence more. Visual's like these perhaps inspire us to think of better way's to compensate atmosphere dynamics.
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=ufo&first=121&docid=1361930420670&mid=2ED89CAFA2EEBBAC6F652ED89CAFA2EEBBAC6F65&FORM=LKVR38#



I'm still looking...

Survivor / eye of the tiger


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI6r6APUwK0

Tell the truth who didn't go out looking for spaceships after this song... My cousin who was about 4 years of age changed his name to rocky... You think it's funny, every member of my family still calls him that, it's even on his birth certificate when he was old enough to change it... He's 36 now... Lol...


When you know... You know...

If you watch society enough it tell's us what we really think, or does it just go round and round...


NOW... A man of exquisite genius, a theatrical embelishment of spontaniety assigned to a journeyman for his pureness of whimsical glee... John Galliano, born Juan Carlos Antonio Galliano Guillén
November 28, 1960 (1960-11-28) (age 49) on what the English name the rock... Gibralter...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJWuew6wtCM








http://www.johngalliano.com/


















John Galliano dress's are an amazing story of intricate delicacy and really worth researching, I'm not sure what the money value of them is and I'm not a fashion victim {I hope not}, but, looking at his show's are an absolute treat.


Wow... That's some man Mr Galliano.


Fashion is what most people watch with varied interest, personally I like it if it does it, but, I guess people do thing's for different reasons.










I'm talking about this person again she's really trying to bring a message and has lot's of television follower's, but, she hasn't got a lot of younger followers who actually get what she's saying... I think If we asked the statue of John Galliano what man must do to win a woman like this on 'their turf'... Well anyway... Order are orders John Galliano...









It's said that Libra's are the network friend makers, I'm not sure, but, I am sure about this woman, she's a beautiful loving person who cares and this video tell's us about the hardships people who are trying to be right and maintain being right face...














The thing is, when we look at the pleiades from the island of Jamaica for instance, a beautiful collection of Blue stars, Atlas and the seven sisters {King Atlas daughters}, I wonder when man from this planet will visit, what sort of travel time will it need, what sort of engines and space ships and does worm hole technology exist... What are the beaches like and do they have vegetarian corndogs???



With this video, I consider moon dogs, dimension optics and blaumange...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ah9HOWzHKs





Alesha Dixon.




Obviously Star trek has answered many of these questions and yes we are at work towards bringing these fruit's to our planet, but, my motto is for the order of space travel and exploring, *MANNED* ''he who hath tasted, tastes'' and let no man be found wanting...