Friday 24 September 2010

Eat pray love.



Shoe picture]































Well, obviously some of you have heard of the film eat pray love... Laugh, I wouldn't, truthfully studying science really isn't funny at all, you could say that another script for this film title would of been most apt, canny? Lol... More like cunny, you know Julia Roberts, tell the truth, are the brunettes finished for the era, is Julia burning for every film star that is practicing of her generation, at some stage it did seem apparent that every boyish younger man ought keep his pecker on the up side of romance, Julia really was another league, not to mention the new brash era of businessmen, but, this entertainment thing really is a family affair... Anyway, yes, I am among those who have tickled her imaginary fancy, well, why shouldn't I of... Got away with it though... Lol... [The day I wrote a poem for her she married someone else surprizely that day...].



Julia Roberts ''Vivian'']


Though this post is not my usual path to milk fluff, I seriously advise we look at this slap dash film, based intrinsically on our miserable demise to the computer for knowledge, why oh why Julia decided to do this film I really don't want to guess, It's stupid isn't it when the darling most beautiful sweetheart charismatic woman of your generation decides to throw her enormously talented self at such a sorry episode in what most of us have been through in our lives, NO, Julia, you did not go through it all with me, you went and married Danny, I refused to suck then and now I'm certain I find myself again refusing to suck now, but, this time, I don't want me and us, ok... You don't want us. I know my work is all about the flexible path, but, I want to believe that you will be running around the library trying to convince me to come and play with you. I'm not giving in, I WANT VIVIAN BACK. BLONDE HAIR.

Julia Roberts picture]



Julia Roberts picture]



Julia Roberts picture]


JULIA ROBERTS has been honoured with a Lifetime Achievement award at a film festival in Spain.


Julia Roberts picture]




Julia Roberts picture]




The Erin Brockovich star was the guest of honour at the San Sebastian International Film Festival, where her Eat Pray Love co-star Javier Barden presented her with the Donostia Award on Monday evening (20 September 2010).

The 42-year-old Oscar winner told the audience she was overwhelmed to receive the prize.

She said, "What a fortunate woman I've been in my life for a variety of reasons. If we were having dinner, I'd tell you all of them. But now, I'll just say thank you from the bottom of my heart. And thank you to San Sebastian, which is the most enthusiastic town."

Previous recipients of the prestigious award include Sir Ian McKellen, Robert De Niro, Meryl Streep and Roberts' Pretty Woman co-star Richard Gere.



Car picture]



Car picture]



Car picture]




car picture]








I want it to be the way it was, you, me, George, brad, and Matt, Matt has snided off with some rotty films somewhere, George wins hands down because he is the only one of us still supporting the western world culture of ''the guys'' [so is Matthew Perry...] , I started seeing Jennifer for a while when Julia started playing hooky with Danny, but, even Jennifer thinks Ben's tights in his Shakespearean theatre role was cool... Now she thinks it's cool being a tights merchant that is not draped in blue or red light aswell... [True fully though Jen, that was probably Ben's best work since Good will hunting]...

So, I guess I'm going to continue blazing the way for scoundrels and scallywags with slick maneuvers to a grossly estimated bed scene...

Julia, it looks disastrous seeing you kiss another man.. GOOD BYE.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZkzWip0Q68





photo]


frizzy hair and chair]





















four of a kind]