Saturday 25 September 2010

Good luck Sir... [William Shatner]




William Shatner picture]






I just wanted to say hopefully the show ''shit my dad says'', was a terrific starter, all the best to our leader of the star trek family [er...??? ok, admiral, errr... shit am I demoted?...anyway... Gene Roddenbury is the founding father], I have been browsing his twitter account http://twitter.com/WilliamShatner for regular opportunities to listen to the great man himself tell us what he is doing [NO I HAVE NOT RECEIVED CONFIRMATION OF HIS OFFICE TO GENERAL DIRECTOR OF THE SPACE PROGRAMME... YET. THANKS.]









Mum still doesn't talk to me about star trek because I'm with the voyager crew, but, she's in florida at the moment getting me some NASA kit...









Worshipping sent...






Eternal respect from London...




Shit my dad says picture]

The show premiered on September 23, 2010, and airs on Thursdays at 8:30 pm Eastern/7:30pm Central.


[ps, working on the plan, not much to report, loads of research papers to advise, personel stimulous pragmatic, but, keen, finance available waiting on the platform, completion status statistic analysis, junior executive boosting for stability implementing schedule procreation, sooner rather than later is the outlook among the representatives].


I have noted that tv shack films and programmes web address has been closed [link on the sidescreen], I'm not sure why some spoilsport would do that, but, their are obviously more people interested than not interested and hopefully the international laws can get the web address working for the people again.







Marilyn Monroe picture]