Monday 25 October 2010

Sending my admiration and respect...

Tom Bosley picture]



























I remember some years ago when I was having a really difficult time with some personal issues, I looked at the television screen and Tom was on the screen, he looked at me and, I looked at him, I thought I was alone in this world and everything was going against me, I wanted to lash out because I was struggling to achieve my ambitions, well, I said, ''coward'' as a mumbling below my voice, as if to rhyme with Howard, Howard, of course being, Tom's name in the tremendously popular 'Happy days', well it was none of Tom's business or involvement, but, in a rare moment of weakness I blamed someone else for what was happening, or rather, what was not happening, it was a really shabby quacky thing to say if it could of been anyone, and truthfully it was proof of how low I felt because I really like all of the people from happy days, but, didn't feel like being near anyone's company.

As a boy I watched Happy days in front of the television with complete comfort and was taught what to expect from life from it's episodes every Saturday [it was another reason the music was so apt], it really is a wonderfully adept show. Well anyway, as I wondered away from the screen because in my pre-ego self important 'everybody hates me' mood, I felt Tom jump from the television screen and said 'hey', ''I'm no coward' and Tom went marching off to the direction where I was walking to continue with my research, anyway, for a number of years since then everytime I needed to talk to someone or I was going to try something that was technically unfundable except for some extremely fortunate cash availability, Tom stood there as if to say, ''well... Go on then...'' I know Tom, it's true, you are a complete gentleman, and for the one time in my entire life when I was completely out of order, I'm just glad that such a good and humble man like you was the person who was man enough to correct an erring wayward attitude.


I wish you all the best... [p.s, I'm trying to get the money for reanimation and stem cell development science... Lol... See you soon sir... Lol... ]




http://www.heraldextra.com/entertainment/people/article_7a58309c-6181-5dd0-b10f-9d59dcaa1f9c.html/




Thomas Edward "Tom" Bosley (October 1, 1927 – October 19, 2010) was an American actor, best known for portraying Howard Cunningham on the long-running ABC sitcom Happy Days.


A pleaidian gentleman...



Happy days / theme tune

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjJZudJ3xos/